SAP SuccessFactors offers industry-leading Human Resource and Talent Management solutions. But in today's world, applications are no longer siloed. To get the most value out of your systems, you need to share data between applications to ensure data quality, cut costs and eliminate error-prone processes.
That's why you need to ensure that your SAP SuccessFactors system has access to the right data at the right time. But Synchronizing data between SAP SuccessFactors and other applications can be difficult.
To simplify SAP SuccessFactors integration, Software AG offers webMethods Integration Cloud. Integration Cloud is an integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) that lets you connect SAP SuccessFactors with other cloud-based and on-premises applications.
The 6 Keys to Successful Cloud Integration:Read white paper
Using Integration Cloud you can:
- Connect SAP SuccessFactors to other cloud and on-premises applications
- Connect with CRM applications such as Salesforce, SAP® C4C, Microsoft Dynamics and more
- Connect with ERP systems such as SAP® systems and Oracle® E-Business Suite, whether hosted in the cloud or on-premises
- Support bi-directional communication between ServiceNow and other systems
- Access and call all available SAP SuccessFactors operations
- Easily synchronize data between SAP SuccessFactors and other systems
Improved automation of marketing and lead generation programs
Improved employee satisfaction through a reduction of errors caused by bad data
No software installation required – everything is browser-based
Scales on demand to meet your needs
Lower TCO due to elimination of costly maintenance and upgrades
Faster startup by embracing the service model of Integration Cloud
NEED TO BRIDGE OLD AND NEW APPS
Where do you start to build an integration strategy for Hybrid Cloud and our connected world? This analyst report on webMethods Integration Cloud can help you understand your best options.Download analyst report
Building a successful integration strategy for tomorrow
Join Neil Ward-Dutton of MWD Advisors co-founder and Research Director of the technology and research advisory firm MWD Advisors. Now is the time to plan your integration strategy for tomorrow.Register now